The Solidor Collection is an outstanding range of industry leading, solid laminate, timber core composite doors. Each Solidor exceeds building regulation requirements and combines traditional and contemporary styling with a full range of Secured by Design locking which provides a stunning, high quality and secure entrance to your home.
- Thickness of 48mm, a Solidor door is nearly 10% thicker than most alternatives
- Each unique solid timber core is completely encapsulated within a highly durable plastic edge banding and two thermo plastic door skins. This means that you will never have to worry about painting or varnishing your Solidor.
- Available in the wide range of styles and frame colour options
- A range of thresholds, making it the perfect solution for easy wheel or push chair access aswell
- Solidor comes with a comprehensive range of matching combination frames are available with either glass, matching composite side panel or quarter panels that will complement the look of your home.
- Solidor composite doors are manufactured to the highest standards, holding the BSI Kite mark accreditation BSI ISO 9001 for quality management, BSI EN1279 for insulating glass units. Solidor are also PAS24:2016 certified, hold CE Marking and Secured by design licences, are members of the prestigious GGF and Association of Composite Doors.